Thought Leader & Member Sharing Forums
Thought Leader Forums and Learning Events
All year long, we host a range of thought-leader live events that provide members access to topical and actionable expertise and information from top thinkers.
These sessions are delivered in a variety of ways, including the Thought Leader Series, which is a moderated teleconference featuring leading experts and practitioners; the EN Book Club, a quarterly forum with leading business book authors, where members trade insights and first-hand experiences related to hot topics; NetConnect, the monthly dial-in and listen teleconference with top and new/emerging experts; and webinars, rapid-cycle research, peer-to-peer best and next practice sharing, surveys and other events for members and their team that are inspiring, relevant for your business, and helpful in this economy.
Speakers at these sessions include many of the top strategists and practioners in a number of areas including Marshall Goldsmith, Warren Bennis, Ram Charan and Jay Conger.
Members’ needs are captured throughout the year and incorporated into scheduled activities.
Members also share expertise and knowledge in numerous member driven events. Recent member-driven events include:
- A survey and webinar on Learning from Experience
- An assessment of organization talent management systems
- A webinar on how the concepts behind The Leadership Pipeline are being applied in organizations
- A survey of Chief Learning Officer roles and responsibilities
- A working group (supported by a wiki) who’s developing guidelines, examples and resources for using experience to develop specific leadership skills
- A survey and webinar on Business Acumen capabilities and learning methods
- A “book club” reading and teleconference discussion
- A working group that’s attempting to define “leadership competencies”
For more information, please review our calendar of upcoming sessions of various virtual events — Calendar